The theme trails around Arosa
A special highlight for the whole family are the numerous themed trails around Arosa. Here the kids learn exciting facts about the surroundings in a playful way.
The squirrel trail, which is right next to the hotel, is probably the most popular themed trail with families. Here the fluffy little animals eat directly from your hand. Atthe Bear Land adventure trail, children can learn interesting facts about the way big bears. The Glücksstein Trail is an educational circular route to special plants and stones. With the “Flower Walks” app, you can discover the 900 different flowering plants in the surroundings of Arosa. On a stretch of 2.2 kilometres, you can walk the solar system on the Planet Trail. The interesting history of the water and electricity supply of Arosa is impressively explained on the natural history hiking trail Isel. The bear bike treasure hunt offers an exciting bike day for all ages. In the two interactive adventure crime stories, you slip into the role of a detective of the Graubünden cantonal police. And on the Ricola adventure trail, which opened last summer and runs directly alongside the hotel, you will embark on an exciting journey through the world of Ricola.
JULY & AUGUST 2020
- From 2 overnight stays
- Balanced breakfast buffet
- Regional 3-course Hof Maran dinner
- All the little gourmets can choose from the children’s menu in the evening
- Admission to the Arosa Bärenland bear sanctuary for the whole family
- Hof Maran «Barbecue Package» for barbecue fun with the whole family
- Arosa all-inclusive card (including use of cable cars)
- A 10% discount on additional nights of our Family Package
*except high season