SKI AND SNOWBOARD TIP
The «black diamond slope»
Experience the snow sports highlight of the Brüggerhorn, the black diamond slope (piste 12). The start of the black diamond slope is at the top of the Brüggerhorn, at 2,447 meters above sea level. The piste branches off eastwards before the monument slope. Below the shoulder of the Brüggerhorn, the piste is softly contoured with a fantastic panorama as far as the entrance to the steep slope. This one has it all. After turning into the Tomelitäli, the piste ends at the Tomeli ski lift.
- From 2 overnight stays
- Balanced breakfast buffet
- Regional 3-course Hof Maran dinner
- Two-day ski pass for the Arosa-Lenzerheide
- Skiing lessons included for children (up to 17 y.)
- Use of the sauna and fitness area
- Lockable ski storage room
- 20% discount with our partner Carmenna Sport
AFTER ENJOYABLE KILOMETERS OF SLOPES, ENJOY LOCAL DELICACIES.
Sleep is the most delicious Invention. Especially after a wonderful day on the slopes.
Whoever gets up in the morning and opens the curtain is overwhelmed by the fantastic panorama of Maran. There the comfort of our beautiful hotel rooms fades into the background. Recharge your batteries for body and soul in a unique location. If you are looking for an authentic mountain vacation, you will find it with us.