for carefree vacation moments on Maran
Carefree Moment on Hof Maran
Enjoy your mountain vacations with enough distance, enough space and our warm and honest hospitality – just the way you are used to at Hof Maran! The health of you and our employees is very important to us, therefore we adhere to the valid regulations of the Federal Office of Public Health.
Keep your distance
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters to other people (does not apply when moving from one place to another). Please observe the floor markings and the maximum number of persons per room.
- We recommend that you use the lift alone or only with your companions.
Symptoms of illness
- If you do not feel well during your stay or show acute symptoms of a respiratory disease, please contact our reception team immediately.
- In case of flu symptoms within 14 days before arrival, we ask you to refrain from travelling. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date.
Hygiene & Protection
- In the entire hotel and restaurant area, sufficient hand disinfectant is available to you and our staff.
- In order to be able to guarantee the best possible hygiene, we have developed the cleaning intensity in all hotel areas.
- Wearing mouthguards is voluntary for our employees and only mandatory where the minimum distances cannot be maintained in the long term.
- In public areas, the most frequently touched areas such as door handles, handrails, etc. are disinfected several times a day.
Obligation to wear masks
- Masks are compulsory on trains, local buses and cable cars (except for children up to 12 years and persons who are not allowed to wear a mask for medical reasons).
Fitness & Sauna
- According to regulations we have reduced the number of people in the sauna and fitness area. We are counting on you to ensure that this is adhered to.
- You must register your sauna visit in advance at the reception desk.
Reception & Hotel Room
- We give you our warmest smile and renounce the handshake.
- At our reception, a plexiglass panel makes communication easier.
- We avoid touching your personal objects.
- The hotel folder in your room as well as other important information has been digitalized and replaced by QR codes. You will receive the codes on arrival with your personal check-in folder.
- We welcome a cashless payment of your hotel bill. To avoid long waiting times at the reception, we recommend that you settle your bill the evening before your departure.
- Massages (see enclosed check-in folder for offer) can be booked at our reception desk. Our certified masseuse follows the instructions and wears a protective mask.
- For hygienic reasons, you will receive the desired drinks and snacks from the minibar at the reception.
- In order to be able to guarantee your safety in the restaurants, we have reduced the number of seats in order to guarantee a corresponding distance.
to be able to perform.
- Breakfast and dinner can be served in two service hours, depending on the capacity of the restaurant.
- Due to capacity restrictions in our restaurants, we kindly ask you to keep your reservation times.
- The breakfast buffet has been adapted according to the current regulations and may only be passed through in the marked direction.
- We place a maximum of 4 guests at one table, out of
taken parents with children.
- Our menu, as well as that of the isblaatere and of the restaurant Golfhuus, you can also find online on our website.
We wish you a carefree stay with us on the Alp Maran and thank you
for your valuable assistance.
Astrid, Thomas & Larina Häring and crew
Hof Maran Special Cancellation Policy
“If, after your definitive reservation regarding Covid-19, the Swiss government issues a travel ban to Switzerland for your country of origin, closes the Swiss border, or if you have to go into quarantine on entering Switzerland or leaving the country, our contractual cancellation period does not apply and you can cancel your reservation free of charge. If you have already made an advance payment, you can choose between a refund or credit to your next stay. In case of symptoms of a respiratory disease, please do not arrive and contact our reservation department by phone.”